


I seldom go out at night. I never know that the night view of Hong Kong can be so fascinating!
The night view of our Victoria Harbour wins the hearts of many including me! I newly discover that strips of white light go up the Bank of China like snakes along tracks of the notable vertical lines and crosses on the building. Interesting!
On the shore of Tsimshatsui, there is a big screen on the walls of the building of a shopping centre and its hotel! Likewise, it attracts my attention. The screen changes colour or design every few seconds. Look at the changes of colour here!
2 comments:
Wow, not just the screen changes colour but the whole building changes colour too. The pictures are so pretty. It must be even more beautiful at the actual scene.
I stayed in front of the New World Centre for a few minutes before I could take these photos!
I really wanted to stay longer to look for more, but I had to take the next train home!Otherwise......
Post a Comment